DESCRIPTION: This +/-30.73 acre tract is in Richards, TX off of Bays Chapel Rd in Montgomery Co. The property has historically been utilized for grazing.
UTILITIES: Electric in the area. Electric Co is Mid South Electric. Mid-South is adding Fiber optic in this region in 2021-2022.
TERRAIN: Property slopes from West to East. Trees are established on the North side of the property - Land historically used for moderate grazing - Property sits about 320-340 ft above sea level.
WILDLIFE: Deer, Hogs, Dove, etc.
- Lot for residential use only (2,000SF Minimum)
- No improvements within 120ft of property lines
- Temporary structures cannot be used as a residence
- Ag use permitted - 1 Animal unit per 2AC.
- Commercial use - storing, warehousing and/or distribution of goods is prohibited.
- Commercial feedlot, poultry, swine and kennel operations are prohibited.
Unfortunately, we don't have any featured listings at the moment.
Free mortgage calculator
When buying a property, we must take into account several additional costs. We should be prepared not only to pay the notary's fee but also the tax. The mortgage calculator allows you to estimate the amount that will be needed to buy a property.